Saturday 11 January 2014

Instagram winter break

Ok technically these weren't all taken during winter break of third year, but they didn't fit nicely into other posts. Here's my winter iPhone photo dump: 

 The roof of Mercy hospital, one of our (fancy schmancy) affiliate hospitals, where I did the second month of my Internal Medicine rotation. The rooftop garden looks out onto downtown Baltimore!
 My classmate K and I on the rooftop during the year's first snow! Our resident took us out to play in the snow and then let us go at 11 am. 
 Mercy Med A was the best!

 Lights on 34th street, an annual tradition in Bmore. 

 I went to Taco Bar, an authentic Mexican place located in a gas station in my hometown (#1 on yelp!), no less than three times over winter break. 

 First meal back with the parents

 Christmas eve selfie
 Christmas eve outfit

 JJ's first attempt at apple pie

 Unwrapping presents on Christmas eve

 J's grown up holiday playdate in DC

Remus is trying to sneak a bite

 The infamous "birth juice"

 Bffls!

 The perfect Xmas present

 My mini cheesecakes for the annual NYE party


 The day MoCo closed schools one day after New Year's

 The most accessories I've ever worn

Bistrot du Coin for Jeff's 25th bday!

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I'm a practicing hematologist/oncologist living in sunny Southern California. I take care of sick patients during the day and try to live life to the fullest outside of work!

Followers